Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Post

Oh maaaaan. Another Blog by a pretentious PhD. Is this what the world really needs? Sure, why not!
You know, I always start these things, and then never finish the, like most of the human panoply. I suppose in the culture we thrive in today we all have some form of ADHD. But that's OK.
So, what is the first topic? Well, I don't have a TV right now. No, I am not going douchebag hipster on you, I moved and left the TV with the wife. I use hulu.com and, thankfully , I suppose, I do not watch the news. In fact, I watched Burn Notice and it was pretty damn good. I have my laptop or desktop blaring at all hours because I do not like silence when I am alone, just a thing, I suppose. My new house is big and echoey and there really is nothing like Dawkins at 5:00am to start off your day. In fact, lets watch Dawkins reading off his hate mail, and its actually pretty damn funny. I am glad this man represents a sort of spokesman for the "movement that involves herding cats"




That's all for now, we'll see how long I can keep this up and, perhaps, write something worth a damn.

No comments: